Manual Wheelchair maintenance:
1. First of all, we must fully understand the equipment, how to use, the functions of the buttons everywhere, do not buy things, and can not be used flexibly at critical moments, especially how to start and how to stop quickly, which can play a key role when encountering unexpected events .
2. Keep the body clean and put it in a dry and ventilated place to prevent the accessories from rusting.
3. Before using the manual wheelchair and within one month, check whether the bolts are loose. If they are loose, tighten them in time. In normal use, check every three months to ensure that all parts are in good condition. Check all kinds of solid nuts on the wheelchair (especially the fixing nuts of the rear wheel axle). If loose, adjust and tighten them in time.
4. Please check the tire usage regularly, repair the rotating parts in time, and add a small amount of lubricant regularly.
5. Sometimes it is inevitable to get muddy water when going out, or get wet by rain. Please clean and wipe the soil in time, and apply anti-rust wax. Rain water is too acidic. If the soil is not cleaned in time, the wheelchair will rust easily. Visually affect its beauty.
6. Keep the tire air pressure sufficient and not contact with oil or acid to prevent deterioration.
7. The connecting bolts of the manual wheelchair seat frame are loosely connected and it is strictly prohibited to tighten them.
8. For electric manual wheelchairs, it is necessary to develop the habit of charging immediately when the battery is fully charged. It is forbidden to store under power loss; if the electric wheelchair is not used for a long time, it will seriously affect the service life, and the longer the idle time, the more serious the battery damage. Idle electric wheelchairs should be recharged regularly. Keep the battery in a "full state" for a long time. And avoid the rain! Handle with care and so on.
9. Frequently check the flexibility of the movement and rotation structure, and apply lubricant. If for some reason, the axle of the wheel needs to be removed, make sure that the nut is tightened and not loosened when reinstalling.
10. The connecting bolts of the wheelchair seat frame are loosely connected and are strictly prohibited to tighten.
Manual Wheelchairs are the second pair of feet for elderly people with lower body disabilities or limited mobility. And many people are like this. After buying a wheelchair home, as long as the wheelchair does not break down, they generally do not check and maintain it. They are relieved. In fact, this is a wrong approach. Although the manufacturer can guarantee that the quality of the wheelchair is no problem, it cannot guarantee that it will be no problem after you have used it for a period of time. Therefore, in order to ensure the best condition of the wheelchair, the wheelchair needs regular maintenance.